Saturday, November 04, 2006

Jamey comes for a visit!

It was so great to have Jamey come for a visit. I must say it was nice to have help getting the boys shoes on, the diper bag re-filled, and best of all, another set of hands on the way up to our 3rd floor apartment! We drove down to Virginia Beach for Rebecca's wedding, which gave Jamey the wonderful experience of a 3 hour drive with Ethan, the wiggle worm, and Luke who HATES his car seat! Fun, Fun!! The wedding was beautiful and we got to see lots of friends - thanks Don and Katrina for the hotel accomodations and child care facility- I hope your dog has rested after the day long chase and your fish recoverd from the occasional tank pounding. All in all, we had a great week. More pics and stories to come of our week of fun.




5 comments:

Don & Katrina Hines said...

Hey Carissa!
No problemo with the accommodations! It is always so nice to see you guys. Thanks for not caring what state my house was in after the busy week! Godiva was pretty depressed after you guys left us. She wandered around aimlessly awaiting a boy she could chase! She can't wait for the next time you guys need a bed to sleep in and we can't either!

Beth said...

Jamie, Jamie... where's Jamie. I've thought about her many times. Great pics Carissa! I know the "joys" of traveling with 2 little ones! :)

jeileenbaylor said...

Great pictures. I wish we could have seen you. I think we were out of town that weekend. Trust you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! Your two little boys are soooo cute!!! I'm so glad I came across your blog:) It's seems that everyone from Northland has one of these now-a-days. It's been a few years since I saw you:) You were pregnant with your first and I bought chocolates from you:) It looks like God is blessing you and your family:) I loved looking at all the photos!!! ~Sarah:)

Carrie said...

I really enjoyed looking at the pictures of your family! Glad to see Caleb recovered well and is back to "tackling" - it reminded me of how my boys play