Monday, March 12, 2007

February Pictures

Ethan has taken a particular liking to Mr. Potato Head's glasses!





Mr. Potato Head vs. Darth Tater - What a match!!


PLAY-GO!!


Mommy needs a little girl

Luke started jumping out of his little baby tub - so now he spashes with Ethan...or gets splashed... and knocked over... and sat on, etc

Sleep sweet baby! He is growing up. These are his last days in this little car seat. His feet are starting to hang out the bottom!

What a great little helper!!

7 comments:

Tad and Hannah said...

They are the cutest!!! I miss you guys! Your facial picture made me laugh! :o) I wanted to do one the other night, but found that i'm out (i thought i had some - oh, well!). Hope all is going well!
Love you guys!

christina said...

oh, my word. carissa! you crack me up! such great pictures!

Trena said...

Hey! We have pictures of Judah with Mr. Potato's glasses on, too!! Funny what they come up with!

jeileenbaylor said...

Love the mask pic! You DO need a little girl :o)

Karis said...

How fun that they can play together in the bathtub now! Although Luke may not describe the experience as playing...

I can only imagine what Ben said about the facial picture. How funny!

Karis

Katrina said...

Thanks for the pictures! Very Cute Carissa! I've been meaning to call you lately . . . lots of news from SCA! I'll be in touch soon!

Becky Gravley said...

We miss being around you guys. Always something to laugh about. These were great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Travis